We at SleepX strive hard, so that you can sleep better and wake up refreshed. Hence, we crafted our mattresses for the ideal combination of comfort and support. But it’s not just your sleep we are concerned about, it’s your peace of mind too. So we have drafted a warranty that packs a punch and cuts to the chase, at the same time.
- Warranty is valid only on purchases made from SleepX.com.
- Warranty is applicable only on the SleepX Mattress range.
- To register a complaint or for any query, please contact our Helpline number 18001026663 on any weekday, from 9am to 6pm.
- To avail warranty benefits, we will require a copy of your Original Invoice as proof of purchase. Please provide a copy of this to our inspection team.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Warranty is limited to sagging, crumbling and natural disintegration of only the mattress core and does not include damage of accessories and fabric such as tears, stains, color fading, bleeding, soil, burns or spilling.
- Warranty does not cover depression of less than 15mm for mattresses up to thickness of 125mm or 37mm for mattresses above thickness of 125mm, under normal conditions of domestic use.
- Warranty is NOT valid if the original configuration of the product is changed.
- Warranty is valid only if proper care of the mattress is taken, as per the use and care directions given on the website.
- Damages not specifically listed herein, will not qualify for warranty benefits.
- The company's decision will be final on the nature of the defects and the applicability of the warranty.
Warranty Settlement Value (WSV)
- All valid complaints under the applicable terms of ‘warranty’ will be settled by issuing a “CV” Compensation Voucher to the customer that mentions the “WSV” Warranty Settlement Terms/Value.
- The CV can only be used for replacement or purchase (as per warranty terms applicable) of SleepX products from SleepX.com
- Complaints received within the first year of purchase:
- A CV for Replacement will be issued.
- The company will replace the defective mattress with a new SleepX Mattress of the same model and size as what was purchased earlier. No offer or scheme will be applicable.
- In case the earlier product has been discontinued / upgraded, a “CV” will be issued as per the Warranty terms applicable. This CV will be adjusted against a fresh purchase of any “SleepX” product.
- Complaints received from the Second year onwards:
- Pro-rata terms will be applicable while calculating the WSV.
- For Pro-rata calculations, the Invoice Value as applicable on the customer’s purchase date, will be considered.
- The customer has the choice of either buying the same model or upgrading to a higher model of SleepX, by paying the difference over the WSV and any prevailing offer/scheme shall be applicable.
- SleepX will redeem the WSV against a new SleepX mattress, only after receiving back the old mattress.
- SleepX will also need to register the fresh warranty in case of replacement as well as pro-rata settlement.
- The warranty terms are subject to change without prior notice.
- Disputes regarding warranty, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi.
What to expect from your mattress / Use and Care:
- Initially, your new mattress may feel a little different to the mattress you have been sleeping on. Your body will soon adjust to the benefits of your new mattress, while your mattress also adjusts to your sleeping style. This may take several weeks and may lead to differential softening of the mattress.
- Body impressions are expected within a period of time. The thicker your mattress, the more comfort layers it will contain.
- Body impressions of less than 15mm for mattresses up to 125mm or 37mm for mattresses above 125mm are not considered as manufacturing fault and are a normal part of wearing, in your mattress.
- Ensure that the length & width of the bed, matches with the mattress to ensure a proper fit and to avoid damaging your mattress.
- A base that is not supportive or resists air circulation may damage your mattress and VOID your warranty. If you have a slat base or slatted bed frame, please confirm that the slats are supported in the middle of the bed with a centre support leg or substantial support beam. Do not lay the mattress on uneven support and do not keep any items below your mattress.
- In case of storage beds, we recommend that you remove the mattress before opening the storage space, as it can have a roll together effect on your mattress and damage it. This is not considered a fault with the mattress.
- Avoid sitting on the edges of the mattress and prolonged habitual sitting on the same side of the mattress, for longer durability of your mattress.
- Avoid exposure to excessive moisture/humidity, temperature or extreme environmental conditions.
- We suggest using a liquid resistant sheet, when infants and young people are using the mattress.
- Bending, folding, dragging, standing or jumping on the mattress can damage it.
- Dimensional Tolerance: Tolerance for SleepX mattresses: Length or Width+/-12mm