Terms And Conditions
Welcome to SleepX. Our goal is to ensure that you become the best version of yourself – a new you. The company website www.sleepx.com is designed to be both a service and a source of information for our valued customers. Terms and Conditions mentioned below may be modified from time to time by the Company without notice. All changes shall be deemed effective immediately. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review carefully.
Please write to email@example.com within 100 calendar days from the date of purchase, to request a return and specify the reasons for returning. We will contact you following that for further information.
100 Nights Trial
Presenting SleepX’s 100-night trial for all SleepX mattresses! You can request the return of any SleepX mattress within 100 calendar days from the date of purchase via SleepX Customer Care. The company will cover the return shipping cost, provided the mattress is returned from the original delivery destination. If the mattress is returned from a different location, the customer will bear the shipping charge. The company reserves the right to change or withdraw the 100-night trial program at any time.
Exceptions to Company return and warranty policies (Warranty & 100-Nights Trial)
- A registered customer can return a purchased mattress only once. A previously exchanged mattress will be non-eligible for return.
- Returns or refunds will be subject to the condition of the mattress at the time of return. Any signs of improper use or physical damage will result in a non-acceptance of return or refund.
- At the time of inspection, if any signs of liquid spillage, damage, dirt or stain is found on the mattress, the mattress shall not be returned or refunded.
- Usage of the mattress on an improper surface or without proper support will lead to revoking of the return or refund policy.
- Exposure to a hot or cold temperature for a period of time that causes the mattress to deform or tear will also result in revocation of the return or refund policy.
- A mattress can only be returned or refunded when the original invoice is presented.
Terms & Conditions For 100 Nights Trial offer
- SleepX’s 100 Nights Trial is valid for the first 100 nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different models, the 100 Nights Trial offer will be calculated from the first day of delivery.
- 100 Nights Trial is only applicable on standard size mattresses. Purchase of Non-standard or Custom size mattresses does not fall under the 100 Nights Trial offer.
- You may return the mattress any time before the end of the first 100 nights to get a full refund. In case any freebies are provided with the order, the cost of the freebies shall be deducted from the refund amount.
- The Return and Refund on the 100 Nights Trial offer will not be valid if the product falls under the ‘Exception to Return/Refund under 100 Nights Trial’ category.
- SleepX 100 Nights Trial offer applies only to original purchases of SleepX Mattress from the official SleepX website( (www.sleepx.com) .
- Please keep a copy of your purchase invoice as proof of purchase. You will be asked to submit this to make a refund claim. Sheela Foam Limited / SleepX reserves the right to reject any claim under the 100 Nights Trial offer without proof of invoice.
- Any return requests must be exercised directly with Sheela Foam Limited / SleepX no later than the 101st day from the date of delivery of the mattress for a full refund.
- Returns will be inspected by Sheelafoam / SleepX and picked up within 7-15 days of raising a return request.
- All approved refunds will be processed within 15 working days after the mattress has been picked up for return.
- Sheela Foam Limited/SleepX reserves the right to refuse the 100 Nights Trial offer to an individual or entity associated with a mattress manufacturer/brand.
- Sheela Foam Limited/SleepX shall make the final decision on refund under the 100 Nights Trial offer, keeping in mind the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial offer. The company reserves the right to reject any request claim in the event it doesn't satisfy the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial offer.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
Shipping & Transportation
The company takes exceptional care to pack and ship each product safely. The sale is complete once the goods are shipped to the customer. If the goods are delivered in damaged condition, the customer must inform the company immediately. Our customer care will get in touch with the customer for further information. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the toll-free number 18001020504.